The people behind this website – are those who at one point of time – supported and appreciated P. Zainul Abideen (P.J) in his work and speeches on Tawheed, Dawah, etc.
There is no doubts P. Zainul Abideen (P.J) had done a lot of good deeds and created a great awareness with regards to Islam, Tawheed, etc.
But unfortunately – P. Zainul Abideen (P.J) and his followers from TNTJ – have become eccentric, decieved by satan and deviated in major issues related to Islam like
IMPORTANT VIEW OF PJ & TNTJ WHICH DIFFER FROM AHLUS SUNNAH
1. Mr. P. Zainul Abideen (P.J) says that there are Mistakes in Qur’an. And according to him, the Qur’an is preserved in the recitation only not in written form
2. P. Zainul Abideen (P.J) rejects 50 ahaadeeth from Saheehul Bukhari and Saheeh Muslim.
3. Mr. P. Zainul Abideen (P.J) says that only once Zakat given in a life time on a particular wealth is sufficient; and that one need not give Zakaath on it again every year.
4. P. Zainul Abideen (P.J) puts forward his view ahead of the understanding of the Sahaabaa, and thereby contradicts the methodology of the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah.
5. P. Zainul Abideen (P.J) denies Black Magic – Sihar, even if there are ahaadeeth found in Saheeh Bukhari and other books of hadeeth.
6. P. Zainul Abideen (P.J) Quran Translation has a lot of errors, some seem verses seem to have been translated to suit his view even.
The above views are against the view of Ahlus Sunnah and Jamaah – and keeping the above it was decided that their falsehood be kept open to the muslims so that they don’t fall into the traps of TNTJ and PJ and also for their followers to take guidance InshaAllah.
We pray that Allah guides one and all to the straight path – InshaAllah